UK COVID-19 Tracker

Unfortunately due to the way the graphs on this page are generated, they don't look great on smaller screens. You may have better luck rotating your device to a landscape orientation.

The plot below shows the case rate for each local authority against its vaccine rollout. This plot combines the first and second doses by assuming 40% of the protection 14 days after the first dose, and the remaining 60% protection 14 days after the second dose. The "tails" show the trajectory over the past 7 days.

Data in time series plots from before January 10 is based on interpolated weekly numbers by vaccination date. After that, numbers are daily by report date.

Sources

Publisher Data Source Date
Public Health England Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK 2021-11-25